Carnivore Cure provides a step-by-step approach to optimal health while also providing extensive nutritional information and evidence-based support for following a meat-based lifestyle (with hundreds of colored visuals and coveted Nutrition with Judy nutritional graphics). Carnivore Cure debunks nutritional misinformation and provides lifestyle support through the lens of holistic health.
- Transitioning to a meat-based diet
- How much to eat and drink (and why)
- Lifestyle levers to pull to optimize carnivore
- Preparation and planning (and some introspection and motivation)
- Gut health, gut disease and the microbiome
- Plant truths, toxic foods and sugar addiction
- Nutritional deficiencies in antioxidants, vitamin C and fiber
- Thyroid, adrenal and hormone health (on a zero carbohydrate diet)
Elimination Diet and Reintroduction Protocol
- Safest foods to start the ultimate elimination diet
- Safest plant foods to start with during the reintroduction phase
- Step-by-step approach to find your personalized “safe” baseline of foods
- Weekly protocol and detoxification
HUNDREDS OF COLORED FIGURES, TABLES AND CHARTS
EVIDENCE-BASED NUTRITIONAL FACTS
- Stop supplementing nutritional deficiencies and start using food. Carnivore Cure covers what foods support which essential nutrient
- If you have deficiencies because of excess, Carnivore Cure provides nutritional support (e.g., excess cortisol requires more salt and vitamin C)
- The Carnivore Cure reintroduction phase starts you with the top 10 safest plant-based foods
The Carnivore Cure food guide (500+ foods) will be released in 2021.
usda-backed nutritional data
- Carnivore Cure wouldn’t be complete without the coveted Nutrition with Judy nutritional value figures
- Nothing but facts from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Nutrient Database (the gold standard for all nutritional values)
- Tables for protein digestibility and absorption (PDCAAS, DIAAS, PER, BV). Don’t worry, Carnivore Cure will help decipher the alphabet soup
With Carnivore Cure, you can happily enjoy chicken wings, knowing that they have zero vitamins and macrominerals missing per 100 gram serving.
nutrition with judy tips and tidbits
- Nutritional therapist, Judy Cho, loves collecting nutritional gems. Carnivore Cure has collected many of them in easily digestible forms. (pun intended)
- Nutritional tips and nuances to help you find your root cause healing and get you back to optimal health
- Informative tidbits to always have you coming back for more
If you are a visual learner, Carnivore Cure has you covered. Audio book coming out in 2021. For audio book purchases, figures and tables will be provided separately.
CARNIVORE CURE CHAPTERS
- What is an elimination diet?
- Why Carnivore Cure is the perfect elimination diet
- Why other elimination diets may have not worked successfully (comparative analysis)
- The digestive system
- Gut disease
- Toxins in our food
- Food additives
- Artificial food dyes
- Non-essential carbohydrates
- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Effects of sugar consumption
- Sugar addiction (and food addiction)
- Truths about genetically modified foods
- How to support the body with genetically modified food toxicity
- Organic pest control (pesticides, insecticides and herbicides)
- Soaking, sprouting, fermenting, deseeding
- Protein digestibility scores
- All about fats
- Nutrition with Judy nutritional value infographics
- Grass-fed vs. grain-fed
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Water usage
- Regenerative agriculture
Closer look into:
- Vitamin D
- Cholesterol (and Statins)
- Vitamin C
- Salt and more
- Thyroid support
- Stress, adrenals and hormones
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Eating disorders
- Importance of preparation
- Initial supports while transitioning
- Other planning tools and prep work
- Intuitive eating and mindfulness
- Macronutrients (fat vs. protein)
- Week by week “what’s in” and “what’s out”
- How to properly detoxify the body
- Some tools and rabbit holes to look into
- How to properly reintroduce foods
- Be wary of packaged labels and marketing tactics
- Top 10 plant-based foods to start with
- EMF toxins
- Human connection
- Finding your purpose
- Common FAQs when starting a carnivore diet
- Sample meal plans with different macronutrients (high fat vs. no added fat)
- Sample grocery list
- Balancing ideal eating and real life
- Introduction to the upcoming Carnivore Cure group program
- Over twelve bonus downloads (guides, tips, tools)
- Resource section (testimonials, recommended readings)
Order your presale copy today!
PRESALE ORDERS | BONUS SWAG PACK
Order your presale copy now and the first hundred presale orders will receive:
All Presale orders will receive:
All items available during presale only.
For eBook presale orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof of purchase.
Carnivore Cure is the foundation of carnivore diet information necessary to succeed on your journey to optimal health.
Most importantly it will identify and address bioindividuality so you will be able to understand what will work best for YOU.
Judy works tirelessly to provide the Carnivore community with scientific evidence and research on how/why animal foods are ultimately the most healing and nutrient dense. Judy has been a huge part of my journey, because the evidence she has provided and continues to provide gives me the confidence and confirmation that I am truly on the right path.
Judy is a great friend and an invaluable resource. In a world of takers, Judy gives and gives and gives. She is prolific in her content creation and she always puts things in an easy to understand format. I'm grateful for her contributions, and I know I'm not alone!
Nutrition with Judy is an amazing friend and resource. I value the information she presents to the community but more than anything I respect the way she is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. She had science and data to back her information and I trust what she shares completely!
This way of eating ended my two year battle with amenorrhea, increased my energy and eliminated my sugar cravings. Meat is a health food and I wish I had found that out sooner!
The carnivore diet may prove to be one of the most important nutritional interventions to date.